Friday, January 11, 2013

Things Said in My House

Me: What do you want for dinner?  I can make chicken or I can make steak.

Husband: I don’t know.  What do you want?

Me: I’m not sure I want either.  Your choice.

Husband: How about we roast Princess?

Note – what you have to understand about my older child, before we go any farther, is that she’s tiny.  And I mean teeny.  She’s almost 13, 4’ 7” and maybe 65 lbs. And he wants to roast her.

Princess: Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Me: I agree. She’s got no meat on her bones.

Husband: You can make a salad.

Princess: No!  You can’t eat me!  I’m sick! 

Husband: Sick?

Princess:  Yes.  I’ve got Bieber Fever!

Me: …

Husband: …

Princess: {grins}

Buddy: Mew!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao! That's just great!

What did Princess's sibling have to say?? She seemed strangely quiet during this exchange....

Crazy Lady said...

Isn't it though? Kids these days.

As for my other child... she wasn't around for the conversation, which is probably a good thing!

Anonymous said...

Probably right about it being better that way. Probably should have known that, shouldn't I have? :0)

Crazy Lady said...

Oh without a doubt... my younger child is so not a Belieber. LOL Quite the opposite, to be exact.

Hmmm... maybe you should have known? But then, when dealing with children, nothing is ever obvious, is it?