Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oh hai!

So, you’ve noticed that I’ve changed my blog title after all this time, huh?  Yeah.  Well, there’s a reason behind that.  Three to be exact.

There are three parts to my new blog title, and three new goals in my life: loosening up, letting go, and learning to live again.  These are the things I wish to accomplish over the next twelve months.  To be able to loosen up and have a little fun, even when things look bleak.  To be able to let go of the things that hold me back, whether they be fair-weather friends or my husband’s unemployment.  To learn to live again, to embrace life like I once did before everything went into the toilet so spectacularly on December 31, 2009.

I’m on a mission to find me again, if it kills me. 

~TCL

7 comments:

Misty said...

<3

Crazy Lady said...

Thanks, Misty. You've been a rock for me this past year. <3 back.

Inspector Saahab said...

aww ~~

Robin S. said...

You are a super strong lady Amy, I know you can accomplish whatever you set out to do. If you ever need someone to just listen, you have my ear.

Crazy Lady said...

Can we get a group hug? LOL

IS: Thanks. :)

Robin: Thanks, my friend. You too have been a rock of support for me. <3

Robin S. said...

You know I'm ALWAYS up for a group hug!

Anne-Kathrine said...

Good for you!!! Best of luck hon :)