Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dashboard Confessional Part 1

I often get discouraged living in the city like I do. You tend to see nothing but buildings and billboards and stuff blocking up the skyline. You focus so much on the grey and the bland and the yuck and you forget to look for the beauty.

Lately, however, I’ve suddenly rediscovered it. From the windshield of my truck.

Most of these were taking on my way to work. And although there’s a Walgreens or the like in the picture, there’s still that beauty that you too often miss.

P3160105

Leaving the complex I live in…

P3190109

And again, I think this is leaving the complex. Almost looks like I live in paradise… Almost.

P3290118

I have a sick fascination with taking pictures while at stoplights, so look for more similar posts from me. And yeah, I know. I’m a dork.

~Crazy Lady

3 comments:

Dana Lea - SU Stamper! said...

I just drove from San Diego to Houston and took almost a hundred pictures. Most are out the window of the plane on my way there, or out the windshield on the way back. Most turned out really good. :)

Crazy Lady said...

Thanks Dana! I've taken a ton from the passenger seat on our trips to and from Utah. And the majority of them turn out well too. :)

Anne-Kathrine said...

Congrats on getting Noelle, she is too cute and her McMansion is awesome. I showed it to my sis and she agrees. Hugs :)