Monday, December 28, 2009

Noelle, Nooooellleee…

LOL

Yeah, and when I sang?  She came to me.  *G*

So, we tallied the votes on all the fun names and Noelle was the winning name.  Despite the fact I thought Killer was perfect, even Zan vetoed me on that one.  Oh well, Noelle works.  It’s cute and it’s very holiday-ish.

Here’s Cali keeping an eye on her.  I guess the kitty is afraid she’s going to escape or something… not that that’d be a surprise or anything, Destiny (our last hamster) was a freaking little Houdini in training.

PC240002

Playing under her water bottle.

PC250031

Hiding in her maze…

PC250033

…but deciding I wasn’t going to feed her to the cat(s) after all…

PC250034

Hangin’ out on her wheel.

PC250098

Playin’ hide and seek, trying to freak mommy out.

PC260100

And lastly, some fun video of her hauling furry little feet on her wheel.

0 comments: