Friday, June 26, 2009

Why I Love Plumbers

We are a plumbing subcontractor which means our primary focus is on new construction.  The only repair/service work we do is for the contractors who hired us to do the job in the first place.

When something comes up, if it’s under warranty, it’s free.  If not, then they get charged.  So, in order to bill these people, we use a service ticket where our plumber fills out the date, the job, the contractor/owner, the man hours, and the material he used.  Also, they give me a brief description of what was done and why.

So, I get in this morning and find a service ticket sitting on my desk to be billed.  No biggie.  I pick it up and begin to read.

Job: XXXX

Bill to: Sprinkler Moron’s (yeah, bad grammar but OMG!)

Description: Repaired pipes run over by sprinkler moron on lift.

LMAO.  I’m guessing that the sprinkler contractor wasn’t paying total attention…

(Lilly?  Wanna place a bet on which foreman this was?)

~The Crazy Plumber Lady

2 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

Snort, I think I could see Dad writing a ticket like that.

Anne-Kathrine said...

LOL omg tooooo funny!