Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Love My Husband

...really, I do, but sometimes (sometimes?) he can be a total dork.

Take tonight, for instance.  I'm preparing some of Amy's famous kitchen sink fried rice (aka whatever leftover protein I have on hand - in this case, leftover pork tenderloin - and whatever veggies I have in the freezer).  I'm pulling my sauce ingredients out of the fridge - A-1, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce - and suddenly realize I'm missing something.  "Boy, I wish I had some hoisin sauce," I mutter to myself.

Only to hear, "You wish you had some WHAT?" from the living room.

"Hoisin sauce, honey, what did you think I said?"

"Poison."

Yeah, um that too.  Too bad I'm fresh out.

~The Crazy Stir Crazy Stir-Fry Lady

3 comments:

Qwill said...

LOL Of course the two are so easy to confuse. Hope that dinner was fabu!

Rottie_mom said...

OMG that was tooo funny.

Oh read your book yesterday afternoon. Talk about hot. That is what I want seriously. This being single sometimes really sucks LOL. Keep writing!!!

Crazy Lady said...

LOL Qwill! Fried rice is always good!

And Miss Rottie Mom: WAHOOO! Thanks for reading, I appreciate it! And here I was worried about writing about a married couple! :)