Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Sunday!

And let me first apologize to those of you who have seen this like ninety times already.  ROFL

My story has finally been published!  It is here.  :)  It is an erotic story so, if that's not your thing, avoid it!  LOL  And while no one is expected it BUY it, going and looking is cool.  LOL

What's even neater is, I friended my publisher on FaceBook and her status said there was a new story published (mine) and even posted a note about it!  SQUEE!  LOL

And thanks to everyone for all the support, encouragement and all around good vibes, it worked!

Amy and her excited pal, Mika.  :)

4 comments:

Qwill said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redheaded Mama said...

I'm not sure I could see this too many times, lol.

Rottie_mom said...

Hey girly, just wanted to let you know I bought your ebook!!! Congrats, will read it a bit later!

Crazy Lady said...

Thanks everyone and double thanks AK - hope you enjoy it! :)