Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bonus Score!

I do almost all of my shopping at Albertson's.  That and Fresh & Easy, but F&E is not my focus tonight.

Anyway, I've been using my preferred customer card at Albertson's for almost 9 years now.  And, over the years, I've gotten some really good deals and specials and whatnot.  Once even got a hand-written letter from the manager thanking me for shopping at that one particular store so much.

Last night, I discovered that my gas rewards had hit $1.50.  WHAT?  All the signage in the stores say that the max you could earn was $0.60.  But nope, there it was.  $1.50 off a gallon up to 20 gallons.

Score!

So, I stopped and filled my truck for $0.67/gallon, a total of $13.58.  Can't beat that with a stick if you tried.

1 comments:

Rottie_mom said...

Oh wow that is wonderful!!! Love hearing about good deals!