Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Happy Blogger

Hasn’t been all that happy lately, and thus, a lack of idiotic blogs.  I know, you’re thankful.

I have, however, been rather freaking lucky.  A bunch of books on my wish list over at PaperBackSwap have become available.  In the last ten days, I’ve received:

Princess Ai: Evolution – Volume 3 in this manga series

The Vampire Genevieve by Jack Yeovil

Broken by Megan Hart (and I’m just PRAYING this was better than DIRTY)

Staked by J. F. Lewis

Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster

AND, believe it or not, I’ve WON four books!  Yes, four! 

Carrie’s Story and Safe Word by (and FROM!) Molly Weathersfield

The Macauley Bride by (and again FROM!) Nancy Pirri

And a book by Dianna Love Snell but my mind is failing when it comes to the title. 

How cool is that?  FOUR autographed books in about three weeks? 

Yeah, I’m a braggart but you love me anyway.

~TCBL

4 comments:

Rottie_mom said...

Oh that is too cool!!! Congrats on all your loot lol.

Has anything happened with that contract you mentioned.

OH and I blogged yesterday, all about turtles :) What can I say my pets are way more exciting than me lol.

Crazy Lady said...

Thanks AK! I was surprised - I'd hit a dry spell for a bit! LOL Loved all the pics of the turtles too.

I got the contract, returned it, and the story is in editing. Cross your fingers, it should be out sooooooon (I hope LOL).

Qwill said...

Wow!!! You certainly have book karma. Enjoy your books.

Looking forward to reading your story!!!

Rottie_mom said...

Very cool, let us know when it comes out!!