Saturday, January 24, 2009

Scrapping Gone to the Fuzzy Side

Yeah, I know... I have no life.  Anyway, I belong to a digiscrap group and our weekend challenge was to scrap something with our fur babies. 

So, I started with the hamsters.

For those of you who don't know, from top to bottom we have:

Sasha, dwarf black Russian.  Oct 2007 ~ Oct 2008

Butterfinger, long-haired male Syrian (teddy bear), Oct 2007 ~ December 2008

Destiny, a white hamster of some kind.  Not sure if she's a white Russian (hah!) or a winter white.  She came to live with us on election day.  Maybe we should've named her Barrack. :)

Amy_Hammie_Love_Mika

And then we have the kitties.  Left to right we have:

Tiger, a Siamese-Himalayan mix.  He's 6 years old.

Darby, a cranky calico.  She's 14 years old.

Cali, an annoying tortoiseshell who has stolen my heating pad since I've gotten up.  She'll be 8 just a few days before Princess' 9th birthday in February.

Amy_Kitties_Mika

So, those are my fuzzy babies.  Hope you enjoyed.

~Amy, the animal loving crazy lady

1 comments:

Rottie_mom said...

Oh love the scrapies of you pets. Hmmm something I need to look into since my life pretty much revolves around my pets LOL.