Sunday, January 4, 2009

New You Bootcamp = New ME?

Maybe, if it doesn't kill me first. LOL

SparkPeople has started a New YOU Bootcamp that began today, January 4th.  URGH... Could it have waited until the day after my child's birthday?  Nope, guess not. 

The goal is to do one 10-minute bootcamp video a day, plus 30 minutes of cardio on your own.  Well, got my 30+ minutes of cardio walking the mall.  Night high-impact or even high-energy, but I was on my feet and moving.  And, now that I've gone and done my 10-minute kickboxing video, I think I'm ready to keel over... Add to that the *cough* other exercise I got today and well, um, I'm ready for bed... LOL

If you're interested and want to join me, the SparkPeople New YOU Bootcamp Challenge is free and a lot of fun.  Not only that, but by joining you get a free food and fitness tracker online as well as access to forums, articles and a ton of recipes.  So, see ya there... if you're not chicken.  LOL

~Your hopefully soon-to-be NEW AND IMPROVED (and crazier?) Crazy Lady

4 comments:

Qwill said...

Good luck!!! I'm not chicken. I already exercise!

Crazy Lady said...

LOL Me too, usually. Slacked off there for a bit, but am officially back on the wagon! Thanks for the support! :)

Rottie_mom said...

Good job keep it up!!! Yesterday I went back to the gym for the first time in 2 weeks. It was packed LOL

Crazy Lady said...

Thanks and congrats to you too!! And the gym is ALWAYS busy in January... LOL