Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Huh…

First, explain to me why no one can ever ask me to do anything when I’m not actually busy.  Yeah, you know what I mean.  They wait until you're knee-deep in something actually important before making you drop whatever it is to do something for them.

Now, explain to me why it is that they ask you to do something and get it done fast and then act surprised when you get it done… fast.

And I think my boss left his sense of humor in Peru.  So, joking so that I don’t murder someone is out. 

Joy.  You know you wanna be me.  LOL

Ya know, at least I have a job that pays well with decent benefits.  It could be worse.  Yeah, keep telling yourself that. LOL

~TCL

2 comments:

Rottie_mom said...

Oh yes the famous do this now should have been done yesterday, how did you get it done so fast routine LOL. Wished that it didnt just relate to work LOL.

Crazy Lady said...

Ahhh, so you're familiar with it too.. LOL Thanks!