Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bad Case of the Blahs

Despite the discovery of hidden goodies in my top desk drawer, I have just that – a bad case of the blahs. 

At the risk of sounding whiney or some other crap, I’ll not go into it.  I will say however, that I’ve managed to read three short but scorching m/m novels, pushed ever forward in the often neglected DEJA DEAD, been digi scrapping, blogging on my other blogs and generally staying away from people. 

As soon as I can pull my head out of the funny yet steamy story I’m reading now, I’ll post reviews of the three shorts (ha ha) I read on my book blog

Tonight is Zan’s first night back to Wednesday night tennis.  He went back to playing on Saturday mornings with his dad and friends a few weeks ago, but hasn’t played in his league in probably a year.  He’s missed it – he loves the guy that runs it and has really gotten to know some of the regulars over the last several years he’s been playing. 

Today’s song: Mexico by Clay Walker

Today’s book(s):Who’s Been Sleeping in My Bed – Jami Davenport, Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich and Déjà Dead by Kathy Reichs

Today’s Personality: Zooka since he’s quite, laid-back and generally unconcerned with the future, only with the moment.

Today’s picture to make you smile:

funny pictures of cats with captions

~TCL

0 comments: