Sunday, December 7, 2008

Whew!

I'm tired!  And it's only just now 12:30.  LOL

So far this morning, I've made Oatmeal Scotchies and Blueberry Walnut Cookies (don't have the recipe up yet, sorry.  Keep checking here though).  I've also roasted some cashews for some fudge I'm going to make in a bit. 

At the moment, I have a chicken roasting in the oven for the chicken and noodles I'm making for dinner.  As soon as I can flip the bird (ha ha), I'm going to make some Pumpkin Pie Fudge and some Honey Nut White Fudge (hence the honey roasted cashews). 

Sounds like fun, doesn't it?  Well, it'd be better if I could keep all the vultures out of my goodies!  Wonder if I can sneak in a batch of barbecued mixed nuts too?

Okay, and now that it's taken me twenty minutes to type this... LOL  Off to make my fudge!

1 comments:

Rottie_mom said...

Wow I need to hang out in your kitchen, seriously!!! Bet it smelled wonderful there!