Thursday, December 4, 2008

Presents

I got a new book in the mail today.  The Warning Label Book by Joey Green, Tony Dierckins, and Tim Nyberg.

This book is stuffed full of REAL warning labels as well as some of the stories that spurred companies to add them to their products.  The best part?  The commentary that comes along with each warning label.

Found on the instruction sheet of a Conair Pro Style 1600 hair dryer:

WARNING: Do not use in shower.  Never use while sleeping.

And never blow-dry your hair while you're sleeping in the shower.

LMAO.

Here's your sign.

2 comments:

Rottie_mom said...

I bet that book is hilarious. I have one of those fold out thingies to cover windshield so car doesnt get as hot (ya know for houston tx weather lol) and the label says "do not use while driving" LOL

Crazy Lady said...

It was hysterical! And yeah, so many of those I've seen too. I laughed out loud so many times that my husband threatened to take it away from me! Oh, and yeah, you need those windshield things here, too, in Hell (or Nevadaa) not that they help any but yanno...