Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged…

Rottie_Mom tagged me today and now I’ve gotta rack my brain to see if I actually KNOW six people…

The RULES (LOL):

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Hmmm 6 random things about me....

1. I write for fun and stress relief and my favorite character (Ali, whom I may have to tag in desperation) has been with me since I was 10.

2. I just got a new winter white hamster last night and we named her Destiny.

3. The only thing that comes close to rivaling my collection of books is my collection of CD’s.

4. Cooking is my favorite way to relax, although lately finding something that my entire family agrees on is a chore.

5. Tie-dye is my sport of choice.

6. I’m not very random.  I think entirely too much, which is probably why I suffer from so much anxiety.  LOL

I’m a-tagging… Redheaded Mama, Cali Girl, Cyndi-Lu, Beth Kery, Robyn, and Selena

5 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

It's up!

Rottie_mom said...

Thanks for the info. I always enjoy reading your blog

Crazy Lady said...

Thanks Lala!

And aww, thanks so much Rottie Mom! :)

CaliGirlinVegas said...

It was up yesterday but the boss kicked me out before I could let you know! lol

Robin Snodgrass said...

Interesting info but I may still have to stalk you for tagging me. *G*