Saturday, October 18, 2008

To Better Days

74249593

So, after much frustration and hassle (and more than a few tears), I get to go to my concert tonight after all.  I'm so excited, I love my Blake like you wouldn't believe, but I'm also so very disappointed that Zan can't come along with me.  I know that I will have a blast with the lady I am going with - she cracks me up every time I talk to her - but I think you know what I mean.  Sometimes the best things are those shared with your honey.

Blake_Camo_Guitar

I'm totally stoked for more than one reason about this concert.  I found out recently that he and Miranda Lambert are only doing a few of these shows, and I get to go to one!  LOL  I can see those of you who know me out there laughing.  Yeah, so, I DO like her music.  Often think her attitude needs adjusting, but I try not to let things like that get in the way of the important stuff - the MUSIC!  And I'm also looking forward to hearing some of the new stuff off Blake's upcoming CD, Starting Fires, due out November 21st, I believe.  Miranda's next CD won't be out until next year some time.  (Hey Joolz, didja notice the camo guitar???)

 sheltySo, I will leave you for now since I can hear my children thundering down the stairs.  I swear, I never dreamed that a 40lb child could be so LOUD on the stairs!  Can't take my camera because it says 'no recording equipment' and since most digital cameras these days take videos... *sigh*  So, you'll have to make due with whatever pics I can find on the 'net of my baby.  Although, I think this one here says it all. LOL  Gotta love a man who isn't afraid to make a fool of himself.  :)

Have a good weekend, I think that I might finally be able to.

~The Crazy Blakey Lady

0 comments: