Thursday, October 23, 2008

Had it

Yup.  I’m done.

Pissed off a co-worker because I couldn’t get him what he needed because I don’t know where it is.  Why don’t I know where it is?  Because no one will show me, they just tell me I don’t need to know or reply with, “I’ll get it for you.”  God forbid I ever actually NEED this information in the future. 

However, said co-worker didn’t want to hear any of this.  WTFever.

!cid_X_MA1_1224737254@aol

Yeah, what the avatar said.  Not ever found anything quite so close to the truth as that.  This past week or so, I’ve given up on trying so hard.  I bust my ass in everything I do and I get nowhere.  I pretend to be happy and exuberant because it’s what’s expected of me.  Does anyone care the toll it takes on me to put on such a show?  Of course not.  They just come down on me that much harder when I can’t put on my happy face any longer. 

!cid_X_MA1_1224737551@aol

But I digress.  I didn’t mean to get on a self-pity kick, I was just needing to vent about something I had no control over.  I don’t understand why I’m always expected to have the answer to every single question.  I really, honestly don’t.  But I am.  And it sucks because I get no bonus by having the answers and get nothing but heartache when I don’t.  How fair is that?

I need a life.  And I honestly wish I had someone to talk to.  Poor Zan gets his ear bent entirely too often.  He’s a good sport about it, but still.  He can only take so much.  And I love him too much to drive him away with my whining.  LOL

Ah, well… such is life, right?  I’ll get past it, I always do.

~A distraught and despondent Crazy Lady

0 comments: