Monday, October 13, 2008

Arizona Trip, Day 4, Going Home

PA120420

So, Sunday morning I said good-bye to my best friend and my second set of parents. I've known this family for over 20 years and they have always made me feel more than welcome and have loved me like I was a part of their family, not just their daughter's friend. That is something special there.

PA120415

So, we had breakfast at IHOP and I had the most YUMMY pumpkin pancakes! My gods, they were good! And then I was off to the airport. My flight home was good, and I found Zan cruising across the baggage claim almost before I got to the carousel. It was so nice to be home again!

PA120419

He and I went home, did our grocery shopping, had some lunch, and then made the trek across the city to retrieve our children. If you read my post about Selfish People, you'll know why. If not, let's just say that they'd gone to my nephew's birthday party.

All in all, it was an amazing trip, full of fun and laughs. And rain. And wind... LOL I really can't wait to go back, but it won't be any time soon.

Thanks if you made it this far!

~TCL

1 comments:

Rottie_mom said...

What a fun trip!!! Loved all the pics too