Monday, October 13, 2008

Arizona Trip Day 1

I'll do this in bits and pieces so that I don't bore you to pieces... LOL

PA090003

I flew out Thursday morning at 9:00 AM.  I arrived in Phoenix just after 10:00 AM.  My BFF Shana picked me up and took me immediately to the nearest Starbucks. LOL Actually, that's not quite true - she dropped Blondie, her daughter, off at her BFF's house, Shine and then we dropped Taco the Turtle off with his babysitter. 

PA090008

We hung out at the house for a bit before the girls called crying that they were bored.  After much teasing of the children, we all went to Best Buy to procure a mouse for Shana's new laptop and then to the mall to meander for awhile.

We ran to Subway for dinner for everyone and then watched Tombstone with Val Kilmer and Kurt Russell while drinking a few margaritas.  And honestly?  You'd have thought the kids had been drinking the tequila instead of us!  Had an early night so we could hit the road first thing in the morning for the drive to Tombstone. 

Stay tuned, if you care, for the rest of the insane adventure!  LOL

0 comments: