Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And Then...

...my legs went, "Faloomp."  I swear.  And I'll explain in a bit.

First of all, I'm such a fuckhead, it isn't even funny.  I read something earlier today and it so enraged me that it consumed my thoughts for a good hour and a half today.  I mean, it was so full of hatred, bigotry, and prejudice that it made me sick.  So I fumed.

Yeah, I know.  Obsess much there, Amy?

So, after reading and then venting to a group of online (and a couple real-life) friends, I started to feel better.  And not just about the thing I read, but also about everything that's been bothering me lately.  Can't honestly say that I'm 'better' but I think I'm going to be okay.  Who knew that anger could be so cleansing?

Well, actually, I DID know that, a good yell always makes me feel better.  LOL

Anyway, I had to stop at the grocery store on my way home for some things and found myself thinking about it all again.

And that's when it happened.

Yes Miss D, then my legs went 'falooomp'.  And you know, I wear bright freaking orange sneakers, you'd think I'd SEE those size 10 rockets down at the bottom of my legs.  But noooooo, I can't be that observant.  I have to trip over the damn things RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SELF CHECKS!  LOL  Oh well.  They know me there.  Not like it's the first time. 

But on the bright side, I got home today and discovered the cute card my dear friend Robin sent me had arrived.  And ya know what?  It's just as cute as she said!  Thanks babe!

~TCL

0 comments: