Friday, October 24, 2008

Ahh… It’s a GOOD DAY

Yeah, I know… after that post I made yesterday… LOL  Sorry about that.  I have my mood swings.

Anyway, when I got home yesterday, I discovered I had two books on my wish list at PaperbackSwap that had become available.  The first is Moongazer by Marianne Mancusi.  The other is The Tightwad Gazette II by Amy Dacyczyn.  I’m pretty excited and will most likely post more about them on my book blog so that I don’t bore the non-readers out there.

But what has me most excited?  This:

Are you laughing yet, because I am!  Well, actually, I’m giggling like a little girl, truth be told.  See, this was my VERY favorite cartoon as a kid and once the DVD’s were released in 2004, they’ve not been re-released so finding them is nothing short of a miracle.  Well, unless you want to play about $100 per set.  And um, well… I can’t afford that.  So, that’s where SwapaDVD comes in and makes me very, very happy.   

So, anyway… I highly recommend PaperbackSwap, SwapaCD, and SwapaDVD.  Pssst… and shameless plug here… if you decide to join… tell ‘em asphaltcowgrrl@yahoo.com referred you.  *G* 

~Your rather stoked Crazy Lady singing… “They fight for freedom wherever there’s trouble.  G. I. Joe is theeeeeeeeeeerrre…”

0 comments: