Wednesday, October 22, 2008

50 Odd Things

Yeah... more avoidance therapy.  So sue me.

1. Do you like blue cheese?  Yes'm!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?    UM HELL NO

3. Do you own a gun? No, but Ali does.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?  Don't normally drink soda, but I will make an exception for their cherry limeade!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? Not usually.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?  Yummy!

7. Favorite Christmas Song.   It's a tie - Little Drummer Boy and Leroy the Redneck Reindeer

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tequila.

9. Can you do push ups?   Yuppers.  Ali is better though.

10. Do you believe in God, Jesus and the holy spirit?    Yes, but I also believe that He is not the only One.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry you wear?  My wedding rings and my pentacle set with a traitorous moonstone.

12. Favorite hobby?  Heh.  Heh.  Heh...

13. Do you work with people who idolize you?   Not freaking likely.  Can't even get them to turn the A/C down!  LOL

14. Do you have A.D.D.?   No.  Yes.  Wait, let me... HEY!  Look, a bookstore!

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself?  Lack of confidence and self esteem.

16. Middle name?  Suzanne

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.  My feet are cold.  I think Ali needs to do this too.  I wonder where I put those Reese's Pieces I hid from Zan and Mika...

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Iced mocha, Diet Mt. Dew, and a little more time...

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, water, and tequila..

20. Current worry right now?   Zan's health.

21. Current hate right now?  I try not to hate anything, but Zan's diabetes right now is getting close... LOL

22. Favorite place to be?  With my children and family

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Huh?  You expect me to be UP at that time of night?

24. Where would you like to go?  Gimme a ticket anywhere but here...

25. Name three people who will complete this.  No eye deer.

26.  Whose answer do you want to read the most?  I want to read everyone's

27. What color shirt are you wearing?   Green since Ali has invaded my brain...

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?   Depends who's sleeping with me.. (that was Ali's influence, not mine!)

29. Can you whistle? Yes

30. Favorite color(s)? Blue, green and purple

31. Would you be a pirate?    Nah

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?  Whatever is on the radio

33. Favorite girl's name?  Allyson (that WAS me)

34. Favorite boy's name?  Dakotah (surprised it wasn't Blake?)

35. What's in your pocket right now?   Lint

36. Last thing that made you laugh?  Zan and his buddies playing video games

37. Best bed sheets as a child?  Holly Hobbie!

38. Worst injury you've ever had?  Broken nose.

39. Do you love where you live?  It's a nice little place...

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?   2

41. Who is your loudest friend?   Sarah

42. How many dogs do you have?  None unless you count the stuffed ones.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?  God help them if they do.

44. What is your favorite food?   Berries

45. What is your favorite snack food?  Popcorn.

46. What is your favorite candy?   Plain ol' regular M&M's.

47. What is your favorite sports team?  Chicago Cubs!  For better or for worse!

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?  T-R-O-U-B-L-E by Travis Tritt

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?  Sleeping, duh!

50. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?   What the hell was with that dream anyway?

0 comments: