Thursday, September 11, 2008

Whine x 3

Or more.

First, why is it that I seem to have married the stupidest, most stubborn man on the planet?  Well, maybe not THE stupidest, but he's running a close second these days...

So anyway, if you've been reading then you know that Zan was in a cast for two weeks due to a wound on his foot.  Well, last Wednesday, he went to get a check up and they took it off.  So, what does the dumbass do?  Saturday, he goes and plays TENNIS!  I told him it was a bad idea, but he said he'd be fine. Know what?  For once in my life, I WAS RIGHT.  He had another check up yesterday and they PUT HIM BACK IN A CAST!  Jerk had the nerve to get mad when I told him that he shouldn't have played tennis.  But then, what do I know?  Not much, obviously.

Next whine... LOL  My poor dwarf hamster has to go back to the vet.  Yup, she impacted her pouch again.  *sigh*  I had a brilliant thought yesterday, a day late and a dollar short as always.  Had I changed her food after the first instance it probably wouldn't have happened a second time! DOH!  She eats a mix that has assorted seeds and small pellets in it while Fat Butt eats these gibungus pellets.  Anyone want about 3 lbs of hamster food?  Cheap? 

Lastly, Mom is driving me nuts.  She's giving me the ultimate guilt trip for going out of town next month because I'll not only miss the wedding of a girl I've known forever (not that I have talked to her in ages) but I'll also miss my nephew's 9th birthday party.  Bad me, I mean, how thoughtless of me to schedule my return for 12:40 in the afternoon when his party starts at 1:00?  Let's not even mention the fact that I booked this flight in June.  That's totally irrelevant.  *sigh*

But, there is some exciting news.  Read in my Borders newsletter this morning that R. A. Salvatore has joined forces with his son, Geno, for a new young adult fantasy series!  YEAH!!!  You can take a looky-loo here.

There was something else I wanted to whine about, but I don't remember what it was. Oh well, that much less that you have to listen to, I suppose.  :)

~Crazier than Ever

0 comments: