Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stop the Insanity!!!

Please, please, pllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease just let me shoot myself.  See?  Shana's handing me her crossbow and Ali's fondling her side arm thoughtfully.  They know it needs to happen.

*sigh*

Anyway, can't remember if I posted this earlier or not, but Sasha now has another vet appointment for tomorrow.  I caved and made it, despite not having the money to do it.  I figured I'd use my Cingular rebate card I got in the mail - it was for $100 - and just have that much less to take on my trip next month.  Didn't want to, but thought it'd be a reasonable way to work her visit into the budget.

So, then I come home, silly woman that I am, and start sorting through the mail.  In it I find a bill for $160 from Zanderyn's foot doctor.  What the hell people??  Some of it is probably stuff not paid for by the insurance BUT they site $40 in unpaid copays... I sent them a freaking check for $40 LAST MONTH!  Worst part is, I just don't have the money.  No idea where it's going to come from either.  And yeah, I know, it could be worse but damnit, I just got to the point where I wasn't panicking about money every five minutes and now this.

That's it, I'm ready Ali.  Fire when ready.

~The Crazy Dead Lady

0 comments: