Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's a Hamster's Life

And it's good.

You should know at this point that my baby, Sasha, had to go back to the vet to get her pouch re-un-impacted.  Yeah, I made that up, Sioux me (sorry, old lame joke from about 26 years ago...).  Well, it appears that she's recovering just fine and not letting her tumor impede her one bit.  Even if she is hiding from me...

P9160005

I wasn't fast enough to get a picture of it, but at one point, she had the entire entrance covered in toilet paper and Care Fresh bedding.  Really looked like an igloo after that.  Nothing more amusing than seeing an animal the size of a mouse dragging around a sheet of toilet paper (clean, of course).

P9160010 

Poor Butterfinger, since he's been healthy, hasn't been getting equal time here on my blog.  So, as luck would have it, I have a few cute pics of him as well, bozo hamster that he is.

P9160007

They both just LOVE toilet paper tubes.  They're toys, they're shelter, OOOH... they're FOOD Mama!  Multi-purpose at its best.  Well, someone forgot to tell BF that he's bigger than the tube...

P9160008

Oooh... tight fit, Mama, why'd you let me do that?

P9160009 

Silly Syrian, tubes are for dwarfs...

~TCL and her furry babies, Butterfinger and Sasha

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

You forgot to mention that they are free, since you already have to buy the toilet paper!!!