Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Feed That Fire

Mmm... new Dierks music!  And it sounds good - love the whole idea of the song as well, but then, I've loved Dierks from day one, so how could I not like this as well?

So much new music lately, which is a nice thing.  Taylor Swift's new single, Love Story, is on right now and while it is very HER, her voice has grown and sounds different, but the same, if that makes any sense to anyone but me. LOL 

My favorite new song right now?  Now, hold on, this might be a shock, but I'm utterly in love with Blake Shelton's new single, She Wouldn't Be Gone.  That and Billy Currington's new single, Don't.  Don't is darn near as sexy and seductive as Tangled Up, and that's saying quite a lot.

Also excited that Darius Rucker's debut country CD comes out next week.  Love that song Don't Think I Don't Think About It.  LOL  Gets my vote for most confusing song title anyway.  :)

Happy Tuesday!

~TCL

0 comments: