Monday, August 25, 2008

Your Monday Morning AWWWWW

P8220003

As many of you know, poor Sasha had a trip to the vet about two weeks ago.  Today is her last day of medication.  I think we're both glad on that.  :)  This picture is of Princess giving Sasha her medicine.

P8220005

Kids love to torture each other, right?  Well so who was surprised when Sasha wound up on Mischief's head?  Not I.

P8220008

Mmm... I has a parsley...

P8220009

Thank you, Mama, for my parsleys.  LOL  I swear, Butterfinger is about the cutest creature on the planet.  But then, I may be a tad bit biased.

~Your Animal Loving Crazy Lady

2 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

Glad Sasha's medicine taking is over. The girls are too funny.
That parsley looks yummy.

Robin Snodgrass said...

I'm so glad to hear that Sasha is doing well enough to stop taking the medicine.

Adorable pictures!!