Saturday, August 16, 2008

Howdy!

Well, I've done it and done it good.  I've been trying to find a way to put my fiction up where others could find it and read it.  And, after toying with the idea of a website, I decided I'd give Mika her own blog.  So, we'll see how well this works. 

Anyway, enjoy your weekend and go visit Mika's World when you have a chance (or if you should ever um, feel the need LOL).  I'll publish stuff there that I wouldn't normally share.  Currently, I have the entirety of my newest story, I Can't Walk Away, up there as well as a flash fic, Desperation, and two really bad poems, circa 1989.  I'll post more as I get the chance.  May even prod me into editing my first Code Red story so that I can get it up - the beginnings of Ali & Blake - isn't THAT scary?

~TCL and Mika

2 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

WOOHOO!!! Yes, I'm very excited, not scared at all... though I will point out that this makes 3 of your alter egos that have their own blogs....

Robin Snodgrass said...

I'd LOVE to read the beginning of Code Red so yes, yes, yes! Please do that!!