Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today's Question

Just how many carrots CAN one Syrian hamster stuff into his pouches? Just to be fair, I have to say that this picture from ICHC spurred the question.



Mind you, I have a rather LARGE hamster and I know he can generally fit a whole baby carrot into his mouth, unlike the poor hammie above. So, when the girls got him out this morning, I thought I'd see.

One...



Two...



Hey Mama! Got any more of those orange things?



Three...



And now he's mad because Mama took the bag of carrots away...



I swear, I don't know about this animal sometimes.

~Your Amused Crazy Lady

4 comments:

Lacey Savage said...

He's sooooooo cute! I love that frown at the end. You can tell he hasn't had nearly enough. :-)

Lacey
http://www.laceysavage.com

Crazy Lady said...

Hee hee hee... THANKS! :)

Redheaded Mama said...

OMG! That's too freaking funny!!!

Crazy Lady said...

LOL Thanks Lala. He's certainly a character!