Friday, June 20, 2008

I Wish Right?

Dear Amy,Here is your horoscope for Friday, June 20:

Get the various elements of your life back in balance, maybe overemphasizing something like romance or learning that has been suffering somewhat lately. Things should feel normal by the end of the day.


I swear, sometimes these horoscope writers are hiding in my pocket or something. Scary how accurate they can be sometimes.

What has been suffering lately? Not romance, my husband is a psychopath when it comes to that stuff, stalking me and stuff. Not learning either since I get daily e-mails that are always *coughs* educational if nothing else... What has really been suffering has been ME-TIME. Which really means my writing has been suffering because that's usually how I spend my ME-TIME. Although, Ali's blog has been getting a little attention again finally. So, all is not lost.

Just hear me now stars above - I'm holding you to that last line!

~Your Delusional Crazy Lady

2 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

Writing always makes you feel better, I just feel like I'm nagging when I mention you should write, lol.

Ok, back to packing for me.......

Crazy Lady said...

I know, I just don't have the time right now. And with the new office setup, anyone who comes into the office can see what's on my screen, so that's WAY OUT. LOL

But thank you. :)