Monday, June 23, 2008

Coffee with Chewie

So, every morning I travel to the same place for my coffee fix before heading off to work. I've been going here for several years now and love both the employees and the location of the store. During the warm months, I have a companion. His name is Chewie. Cute, huh?



His Mama and I sit and chat and talk about our animals. It's really a nice way to start my morning. Back when I was occasionally taking Princess to school, I'd take her to get a chocolate milk to make up for having to go to Safe Key. She and Chewie became fast friends.

Now that it's summertime again, Chewie has started coming to meet me at CBTL. Yesterday, I got to meet a new friend, Baxter.


How cute is he? I'm telling you, I'm beginning to think that I have more furry friends than human friends. But, is that really such a bad thing? I think not. Animals never betray you, nor do they hurt your feelings or make you feel useless, worthless or insignificant.

I love animals and just wish I could figure out a way to bring my hamsters with me every morning.

~The Animal Loving Crazy Lady who Swears This Will Be the Last Post for Today. Maybe.

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

awww, cute puppies!!!