Thursday, May 22, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

Okay, so I admit it. I have a lot of secrets that I keep from people. Mainly because they'd laugh. And I get enough of that as it is.

So today, I indulged myself in some of my favorite guilty pleasure - reading fanfic. Yup, you read that right - reading fanfic. G. I. Joe fanfic mostly, but I do venture into other realms when the fancy strikes me. What I won't tell you is that I've been writing my own fanfic for erm, too many years to count (pssst... at LEAST 20!).

*coughs and smacks the alter ego*

ANYway... I also indulged in yet another guilty pleasure last night... watching the finale of American Idol. I'm tellin' ya, that David Cook is one cutie pie supreme! I love his crazy bed head and all around rumpled look. Not to mention that VOICE!

*siiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

LOL Sorry. I live for music and he really is good. Next up is my 8-year-old's guilty pleasure - So You Think You Can Dance.

~TCL

0 comments: