Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wowzers…

It's been officially a year since Rory came to live with Blake & Ali. Can ya believe it? Do you care? ROFL The thing that surprises me the most is that, come July, I'll have been working on this soap opera for two years. TWO YEARS! And what do I have to show for it? Aside from a lot less storage space? Not much. But that's okay. I've still got Blake, right? <insert evil laughter here>

But anyway, it's cool for me to see that I can still find some sort of storyline after almost two years. I was always amazed at authors who could just continue on with a handful of characters and still make you want to read them. My favorite of these is R. A. Salvatore. I fell in love with Drizzt Do'Urden nearly fifteen years. I started reading the novels in or around 1993, although the first was published back in 1988. What can I say? I was 14 at the time, and my reading material was closely watched by my furk of a stepfather. *sighs* But anyway, each and every novel that man puts out, be it set in Icewind Dale, Dundalis, or wherever.

I think I'm babbling, but then, what else is new? When it comes to Drizzt and Elbryan, I can go on forever. And I often do. Hmm… I have an idea… *reaches for her Legend of the Drow graphic novel omnibus*

Later - TCL

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

I care!

just sayin'