Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So Tired

Supposedly (HA), when I got promoted, I was going to get help so that I wouldn't have to answer phones anymore (for the most part, I knew it would still happen, no biggie) nor would I have to do a lot of the 'little' things that took up so much of my time before.

Yeah. Right. WhatTheFrakEver.

There are SO MANY little things that our new receptionist can and SHOULD be taking care of. However, I have been informed that she was ONLY hired to answer the phones and I was to continue doing ALL I was doing before PLUS my new duties. HUH? Why? The poor girl is going to get BORED and QUIT! Not only that, but do I really have the time to be handling some of this dumb stuff? And what's worse is all this, "Show her how to" or "Maybe train her to" and so much of this is common freaking sense! GO TELL HER YOURSELF! If she has a question, she WILL come ask me, she's VERY good about that! She's very young, but she's far from stupid. I just don't get why I need to be the middle man when it's so much easier (and efficient!!) to go straight to her yourself.

I am just so frustrated right now that I can't stand it. And heaven forbid I joke about anything around here. Seems like everyone has lost their damn sense of humor suddenly.

~Your Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired Crazy Lady

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

Because they are men and therefore stuck in their ways. They are used to going to you, and will continue to so. Don't ask me why, it's one of the many quirks of men...... maybe they're afraid of her, lol.