Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday, Monday

Well, at least today has been better than last week. That's an improvement. However, the day is still young…

After having a bad week in general, and a really horrible day Friday, I woke up Saturday feeling halfway decent for a change. Took the girls to the grocery store, and then to my niece's birthday party. Now, that was a lot of fun. J The girls all got makeovers, and did a little dance for the crowd. Once the party was done, we hit Red Robin for dinner and I had a pretty yummy, if spicy, burger.

Mom and my sis took the girls with them for the weekend – WOO and HOO! So, Zan and I went out with his friend, Slappy (don't ask) and his wife. We met up with some of Zan's other friends and hung out, goofing off and um, well, consuming adult beverages. ROFL

Sunday was pretty much a bust. We bought Zan a new pair of shoes for tennis (as opposed to regular tennis shoes, if that makes sense to anyone other than me), grabbed some lunch at a new sub shop near our house and went home. We stayed home, doing nothing, until he got hungry enough for dinner. Grabbed some Pei Wei and Baskin-Robbins. LOL Aside from being a lazy weekend, it was nice. I actually got to sit down and relax, not having to jump and cater to my kids. Now, I do miss them, it's always too quiet at home when they're not there, but it IS nice once in awhile to be just ME and not MAMA.

So, how was your weekend?

~The Rested Yet Still Tired Crazy Lady

1 comments:

Redheaded Mama said...

You mean Zan didn't start calling you Mama just to bug you?? How unlike him!
I'm glad you were able to relax over the weekend, hope the girlies had fun.
My weekend was boring, other than the new fuzzball in the house. We did start driving by some houses we've been looking at online.......... not too much longer before the house hunt officially starts (ugh)