Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Faith and Begorrah

Okay, so I'm a dork, sue me. J I can't help it if I just finished reading a book that took place around St. Patrick's Day and had a character who thought he was a leprechaun.

Anyway, I'd pulled out my Pam Tillis' Greatest Hits CD the other day, for lack of anything better to listen to. It's a great CD and has lots and lots of wonderful songs on it, a bunch I'd forgotten about until I started listening to it. "The River and the Highway" was one such song. Out of nowhere, it inspired me. And I just had to put it all down on paper.

What came out of it was a look into Ali's past. At first, I thought it was going to be all about her and Thé, but alas, Mika surprised me and it wound up being about Paulo. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteressssssssssssssssting… LOL Two important things happen here, aside from establishing Allyson's long-standing relationship with 'the enemy' – one, you see where Paulo's nickname for her comes from. Second, you get an idea of where her codename may have come from. But, this is all just speculation since I have no actual idea.

LOL

~TCL

0 comments: