Friday, April 11, 2008

Cooking Academy

Yeah. As you can tell, I'm REALLY busy today…

Anyway, every Friday, I get a list of evaluation games available from RealArcade, demo games that aren't out just yet. And, while I'm not a real big game player, I've found some really fun ones this way. Today, there was a game called Cooking Academy and since I like to cook so much, I had to download it. OMG, it's a bit corny, but it's a lot of fun. You start out with appetizers and have to go through the list, chopping garlic, mashing avocado, boiling eggs, you name it until your appetizer is made. And you get graded on everything. It's hysterical. I was halfway through my exam when time ran out on the demo. So, I never got to move on to breakfast. LOL

Keep an eye out for it – it was fun and a game I might just have to buy!

~TCL