Saturday, March 29, 2008

Today is…

Make a list of things that make you feel happy day!

Okay, so although this day for every day is a bit stupid, this is a good idea. My list is as follows:

My family – while they have the distinct tendency to drive me NUTS, they do bring a smile to my face and cheer me when I’m miserable.

My animals – cats can be standoffish, but they are still fun and loving creatures. One in particular is quite the cuddler. LOL And my hamsters? They constantly make me smile. Curious, active little creatures they are.

My desk – now, this sounds really silly, but when you consider the fact that I went three weeks without one at work, well, I’m VERY happy every day when I sit down at my desk.

Summer days – yeah, I’m constantly told that I’m a nutcase for loving the hot, dry summer days we get here in the west, but yanno, I really don’t know any different. I love the feel of the heat on my skin, the tingling of the sun sharing it’s love and energy. What? It’s not hot. It’s barely 110º!

Good food – nothing better than a tummy full of good nosh. Nawm, nawm, nawm...

My online fiends – despite driving me as nutty as my family, they generally know just what I need.

Good books – nothing says escape like a good book!

Good music – music is my life and I absolutely could not live without it.

Writing – nothing can make me feel better quicker than getting it all out on paper. Whether it’s a letter to my best friend, a ranting blog, or a murderous bit of fluff, it’s my biggest outlet and the cheapest, quickest way to bring me back to where I need to be.

I know there are more things, but I really don’t wanna bore ya TOO much. LOL

Happy Day!

~TCL

0 comments: