Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm Soooooooo Confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused...

Okay, so I'm being promoted, yay me. I'm moving up from 'just' being the secretary to being the HR/Payroll/Accounting girl. Cool. Works for me.

Anyway, they started interviewing girls today. One was more qualified than the other, but the other was a little bit more like me, so Thé's thinking of hiring her. After a little deliberation amongst the brothers, they come to a decision. He comes out to me and says, "Well, I'm going to hire that second one. She's younger, less experienced, and more likely to be willing to do things our way." Makes sense, she's not had a job like this before so she doesn't already have her own 'system'.

THEN he tells me, "All I'm looking for is someone to answer the phones since you'll be still doing all you do now when you move in there (his dad's office, whose job I'm moving into)."

Um, come again? I'll be doing all THIS plus PAYROLL, and JOB COSTING, and EVERYTHING ELSE YOUR DAD ALREADY DOES????

Whatever.

And to make matters worse, I can't find my spoon. So, I had to eat my blueberry yogurt with a fork. Loooooooovely.

LMAO.

~The Crazy Lady debating on whether she needs to change her name to the Frazzled Overworked On-the-Edge Crazy Lady

0 comments: