Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday, Monday

Well, hell's bells... it's Monday again. Go figure.

Good news first: I started the year off at 192.4 lbs. *gags* Yeah, at 5' 4", I know. But, as of this morning, I am 185.2, a total loss so far of 7.2 lbs! *does happy dance* I'm only .3 lbs off for my monthly goal of 3.5 lbs a month. All that without being able to go to the gym since the beginning of January.

Now for the sucky stuff: My goal for work this week is to get all my filing done. And I'm including in that my material book pages that I'm several months behind on. Ugh. Wish me luck. My home goal for the week is to get my girls' clothes sorted. They can't seem to close their dresser drawers right now for all the clothing. LOL

I have no idea what has caught hold of me but the last few days I've been sicker than a dog. Horrid cough, not sleeping at night, nasty body aches. I loaded up on the Mucinex and Dayquil over the weekend and while the cough is still there, the body aches are gone at least. Oh, and I've got this great Kirstie Alley voice thing going on too. LOL

So, are ya totally bored yet? If not then, stay tuned. My next random thought just may do the trick!

~Crazy Lady Supreme

0 comments: