Friday, February 29, 2008

I Want OUT!

Please? I asked nicely.

Fine. See how you are? This is why nobody likes you.

I feel like I'm on the verge of a breakdown today and I don't know why. Work's not been really bad today, just a minor irritation or two, but nothing nasty enough to bring me to the verge of tears. Yet, here I sit, wishing I could go hide and forget that the rest of the world exists.

*sigh*

Anyway, last night, I discovered that Boyd Coddington had passed away. They flashed one of those 'In Memory Of' things after the end of American Chopper. Zan and I just looked at each other, dumbfounded. Neither of us had even known he'd been sick! The closest I could find to a cause was complications following surgery. And I read that he was a long-time diabetic and diabetes plays havoc with everything. It's really sad and, although I never cared for his TV persona (American Hot Rod), he was an extremely talented man with a strong vision. Auto lovers everywhere will mourn his loss.

So, now that I've totally depressed you... LOL Happy Friday and Happy Leap Day!

~Your Favorite Crazy Lady

0 comments: