Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dear Amy,Here is your horoscope for Thursday, February 28:
Treat yourself to something nice today -- you need to feel special and while it might feel weird to neglect the other people in your life, you know it's only for a day or so. Things are picking up!

Weeeelll, iiiiiiiiiiisn’t that speeeeeeeeecial? LOL But seriously, I’ve been having a rather rough week emotionally, and this makes me hope that maybe the weekend will be better. I can only hope, right? At least that MAN is being civil to me this morning. But then, it’s only 8:30 so who knows? LOL I’m holding out for a good day. He WAS making fun of my music selection (The Monkees), but I’m used to that. Went from The Monkees, to Aerosmith (Love in an Elevator no less), to Miranda Lambert (Kerosene) while he was standing here. Needless to say, I think he’s confused after all that.

My work here is done. LMAO

And while on the subject of music… I stopped in at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf this morning, like always. And I don’t know if they have their own sort of station that they play or if it’s satellite or something, but 99% of the time it’s good music from the 80’s and 90’s playing. Bryan Adams and that sort of thing. Well, this morning, it was the Gin Blossoms. Now, I like them and all, BUT I cannot stop singing “Found Out About You”. ROFL. AHHHHHHH!

I guess it could be worse. And watch out... I may be back...


*evil laughter*

~TCL

0 comments: